Position: Data Analyst
We are looking for a passionate Data analyst with political background to conduct research on political campaign and help develop all-in-one political campaign campaign by analyzing government policies, political trends and related issues.
- Do research on various political subjects
- Gather various data and information from primary and secondary sources
- Analyzing regional security dynamics and global political trends and providing risk analysis
- Identify, analyze, measure and interpret findings
- Contribute new ideas for the development of software for our clients
- Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs
- Contribute to analytics and insights execution, tool development and evolution, dashboard development, and business development initiatives
- Leverage previous research knowledge to suggest unique solutions
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Outstanding writing skills and ability to report on research findings clearly
- Current knowledge of news
- Integrity and morality
Minimum Bachelors in political studies, journalism or relevant field
Job Type: Full-Time
Position: IT Business Analyst
- Facilitating the development and documentation of use cases for a multi-tenancy ERP implementation
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects.
- Presenting and explaining project specific information to diverse types of audiences.
- Defining and documenting business and functional requirements, business process maps (“As-Is/To be”) flows and diagrams.
- Researching, classifying, and prioritizing business, user and functional requirements.
- Managing multiple small to large projects in a cross-functional environment.
- Collaborating with the development team and speak “their language”
- Estimating work effort at project initiation stage as well as project milestones for business analysis/development activities.
- Progressively improving the variance to actual effort by refining the scope and requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in software development lifecycle (analysis, development, testing, and documentation)
- Expertise in Test Driven Development and Testing Automation
- Adaptable to a business environment with fast changing requirements and priorities
Minimum Bachelors degree in the field of science and technology
Job Type : Full Time
Position : Php Developer
We are looking for PHP professionals who are ready to take their career to the next level. Candidate who have strong technical concepts, and are ready to work in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment will love working at Allied IT Consultancy.
- Experience in PHP Open Sources such as WordPress, Joomla, Jekyll
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Clear concepts in PHP & MySQL
- Experience in working with open source at a PHP code level
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Experience in maintaining, updating, securing and optimizing
- The candidate must have a high level of logical thinking and strictly adhere to coding standard.
- Expected to work independently with minimum supervision
- Understanding the scope of work and arriving at timelines
- Creating websites with WooCommerce
- Customizing ready themes to suit the project
Qualification: Minimum Bachelors degree in the field of information or technology
Job Type: Full-Time